Membership in the Alberta Epigenetics Network will connect you to a community dedicated to increasing the scale and impact of Alberta epigenetics research, education, and translation.
Membership benefits include but are not limited to:
- access to network programs (link)
- subsidized attendance at annual summits and knowledge exchange sessions
- involvement and participation in the Network’s education programs
- opportunities for inter-disciplinary and inter-institutional collaborations
- the opportunity to influence future capacity and infrastructure development
- Access to collaborative teams and funding applications
- Access to news and information about the latest epigenetics developments and funding opportunities
- communication and promotion of member research
- Membership is open to all Alberta investigators, trainees, and research staff at the universities of Alberta, Calgary and Lethbridge with epigenetics-related research interests.
- Eligible trainees include Graduate students and Postdoctoral fellows registered full-time in an affiliated Alberta institution
- Participation in network events
- Participation in mini-networks
- Involvement in network programs