Education and Training
The goal of the education and training program is to increase Alberta’s capacity to conduct world class epigenetics research. The education and training programs sponsored by the network will include:
- Academic Exchange Program that supports graduate students, post docs, and researchers to spend part of their training at other Albertan or international universities and research organizations,
- Visiting Expert Program that funds visits from world-renowned experts to share knowledge with Albertan researchers,
- Campus Alberta Course Development, and
- Epigenetics Workshops to teach particular epigenetics-relevant laboratory and data analysis mythologies.
- Future programs will include epigenetics studentships.